Online MBA Intnernational
Our MBA programme is a life-changing experience, a programme of professional and personal development that has helped shape the lives and careers of many of World's leading business executives.
The MBA International - is the top level programme at M&MU Business School. It's objective is to consolidate advanced knowledge and management competencies in a practical context, as well as to remove boundaries in handling complex situations, to build leadership potential so as to be able to interact effectively with a range of specialists and to implement business solutions effectively and effectively.
The MBA International is targeted towards:
- International managers, leading a team with responsibility for an international market and/or product segment;
- Middle Management executives seeking to become more effective leaders and who are interested in broadening their business knowledge;
- Experts or functional managers that are ready for the next step in their career;
- Managers with 2 to 8 years of professional experience and at least 1 years of management experience.
Why this programme?
The MBA International provides you with the knowledge and skills to increase your effectiveness as a manager and improve corporate performance. Through this programme, you and your fellow participants will gain the confidence to become outstanding business leaders.
Our focus is on developing the whole person – as a learner and leader. Here we teach you not what to think, but how to think. It’s an important difference. We believe that an adaptable approach will be essential for success in your business career. Many of the roles you’ll take on in your working life may not even exist yet, so think of this as a form of future-proofing. We won’t just equip you with the latest in management theory, but with the skills, you need to lead effectively in any organisation.
We hold our MBA programme entirely online in a self-paced manner and divided it into 2 weeks modules which, in turn, give a student access to the most critical topics in the field of management.
1. 0101 | MW-EN | Personal Development
- Finding yourself
- Personal Confidence & Motivation
- Goal Setting for Success
- Effective Discipline
2. 0022 | MW-EN | Management Basics
- Management Basics
- Administration Skills
- Management Briefs
- Change Management
3. 0024 | MW-EN | Entrepreneurship
- Interpersonal Skills For Entrepreneurs
- Making the Business Case
- Creating an Entrepreneurial Mindset
4. 0134 | MW-EN | Human Resource Management
- Basics HRM
- Recruitment and Selection
- Internal Communication Management
5. 0054 | MW-EN | Marketing & Sales
- Essentials of Marketing
- Effective Marketing
- Basic Selling Skills
- Sales Planning
- Negotiating Sales
6. 0072 | MW-EN | Economics
- Modern Microeconomics
- Advanced Macroeconomics
7. 0062 | MW-EN | Financial Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- International Financial Reporting
- Corporate Finance
8. OP43IFRS | EN | International Financial Reporting Standards
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Reporting Techniques in Support of Managerial Decision Making
9. 0081| MW-EN | Project Management
- The Practical Guide to Project Management
- Managing Projects
10. 0097 | MW-EN | Operations Management
- Operations Management
- Quality Management
11. 0082 | MW-EN | Strategic Management
- Principles of strategic management
- Studying strategy
12. 0099 | MW-EN | Final Project
Tuition fee: €1,199
- Our fees include study materials and assessment;
- All you need is a computer or laptop and a broadband internet connection, and we’ll provide the rest;
- As well as course materials, you’ll have access to online resources including videos and additional programme components relevant to your course.
All our courses have the same minimum entry requirements for taught our programmes. You may also be required to provide evidence of your English language proficiency.
- You must normally be a graduate of an approved University holding an honours degree or a relevant professional qualification considered equivalent to a first degree with honours;
- You are expected to have minimum one years or more of full-time work experience with a management dimension preferably gained since graduating from your first degreer;
- Provide evidence of English Language Proficiency;
If you do not meet our formal entry requirements, but still feel you can demonstrate the ability to complete the course successfully, you may still be accepted onto a course. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Participants who successfully complete the programme will be awarded:.
- The MBA International Diploma delivered delivered by The Management & Marketing Universal Business School ()
- Transcript delivered by The Management & Marketing Universal Business School ()
How you will study
We have a unique approach to learning, which focuses on bringing theory to life, giving you the skills and insight you need to really make a difference. Duration of the programme is 8-10 month remote-session divided onto 3 weeks modules. Every module should be submitted with appropriate test, that you are to provide online for checking up.
For your studies you will just need your computer/tablet/smartphone with Internet access. Digital − the new normal in business − will strengthen your learning process. Our MMU Smart Education platform grant you access to all of the learning materials anywhere and anytime.
After the program all graduates will have an outstanding opportunity for a 2- week Internship in Germany or Poland. We arrange trips to leading European businesses, where you can meet professionals in their working environment. We offer our graduates a chance to gain a real insight into the world of business.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Capture many key learning points of an MBA;
- Broaden your horizon and gain a well-rounded business acumen;
- Gain exposure to best practices and benchmarks beyond your industry;
- Discard outdated approaches and learn up-to-the-minute strategies;
- Sharpen your ability to make decisions in a complex business environment;
- Go from ideas to action with practical exercises and group project;
- Take away effective tools and processes for immediate impact on the job;
- Boost the equity of your CV and LinkedIn (or other social media) profile.
If you have any questions related to our programmes or application procedures,
we are here to help you.